Fathers Day Gift Guide

Fathers Day Gift GuideI know I say this every May, but can you believe how fast this year is going? I certainly can’t! It doesn’t seem like two minutes since I was writing my last Fathers Day Gift Guide, yet here I am putting together this year’s. I’ve been surfing the net for the last few days, picking out the top ten gifts I think dads up and down the country will truly appreciate on Sunday 18th June. And I hope it gives you some inspiration for what you can treat your own dad, grandad or father figure in your life to this year. Enjoy.

Ted Baker Space and Time Travel Wallet and Pen SetTed Baker Space and Time Travel Wallet and Pen Set*

First up in this years Fathers Day Gift Guide I’ve picked out this gorgeous travel wallet and pen set from Ted Baker. It’s made from the most beautifully soft, black faux-leather, with stylish brogue detailing down the front. It opens up to reveal several card sections and enough space to store your passport, with a delightful blue pen to finish. It also has the words ‘Well Travelled’ written on the left hand side.

My dad goes abroad a couple of times a year, and I think he’d find something like this really useful, as he can keep a lot of the things he’ll need while he’s away in one place, reducing the chances of him losing things and getting stressed. The wallet comes presented in a stunning gift box, and makes a wonderful gift idea for the dad who likes to travel. I highly recommend it!

Pig 'N' Mix: Authentic Hog Roast Pork CracklingPig ‘N’ Mix: Authentic Hog Roast Pork Crackling

If you’re trying to find a Fathers Day gift for someone who already has everything, then I might just have found something he’ll love … a bundle of delicious authentic hog roast pork crackling. Yum! Each bundle contains 3 x 100g jars of crackling, each containing a different flavour. It’s perfect for him to snack on when he’s feeling peckish (unless he’s vegetarian, of course), and I’m sure he’ll love tucking into a tasty treat that isn’t sweets or chocolate.

The treats are made from hand cooked, high quality pork crackling, and there are three different flavour combinations to choose from. These are:

• Piggin’ Hot Stuff: containing Sweet Chilli, Habanero and Pig of Doom flavours
  • Subtle Superstars: containing Perfectly Salted, Black Pepper and Fennel flavours
  • and Sweet & Bold: containing Salt & Vinegar, BBQ and Maple flavours

I’ve been struggling for ideas of what to get my own dad for Fathers Day this year, and I think he’d really appreciate something like this as he always pinches the crackling when my mum cooks pork for dinner!

Help for Heroes XtremeHelp for Heroes Xtreme Fragrance for Men*

I don’t think you can beat buying a nice fragrance as a Fathers Day gift, and the one I’ve been recommending to all my friends and family this year not only smells great, but £3 from every sale of it goes to the fabulous Help for Heroes charity as well. How great is that?!

Help for Heroes Xtreme is quite a woody fragrance, created by five injured veterans in partnership with a leading fragrance house to raise funds for the charity. It’s very rugged and masculine, and I think most men would really like it. Both myself and Nathan think it smells great, and I absolutely love the packaging as well. It comes presented in a weighty branded hip flask that allows the scent to be splashed into the hand and applied directly, giving it a traditional, yet timeless feel. What more can you ask for in a fragrance?

Personalised Sterling Silver People CufflinksPersonalised Sterling Silver People Cufflinks

If dad is the sort of man who wears cufflinks, then Merci Maman have the cutest pair you could ever own that he would be sure to love: cufflinks that feature little boys and girls and that you can personalise with the names of his loved ones in a stylish script.

The cufflinks are just stunning, and you can choose from a set of 2 girls, 2 boys, or 1 of each. I buy from Merci Maman quite a lot, and I’ve always been super impressed with the products. They’re high quality, clean up really well and would make a stunning Fathers Day gift that would be sure to be treasured forever.

Personalised Rockin & Rollin Guitar Pizza CutterPersonalised Rockin & Rollin Pizza Cutter

When I came across this awesome guitar-shaped pizza cutter over on the Getting Personal website recently, I just couldn’t resist adding it to my Fathers Day Gift Guide! Made from beech wood and stainless steel, this novelty cutter reads ‘Rockin & Rollin’ and can be personalised with the lucky recipient’s name.

I hadn’t come across anything like this before, but it really made me smile when I saw it, and I can think of lots of men in my life who would be happy to receive a gift like this. In fact, it make my own pizza cutter look so plain and boring I’m considering treating myself to one. Do you think I should?!

Personalised Adventures Compass with Monogram BoxPersonalised Adventures Compass with Monogram Box

I don’t know about you guys, but I absolutely love gifting items that I know the recipient won’t be expecting. And I think this shows whenever I write a gift guide here on my blog. This year, I was searching for a gift for someone who is really adventurous, and I came across this compass over at Not on the High Street. Isn’t it just beautiful?

The compass presented in an expensive looking mahogany stained wooden box with monogrammed brass plate, and can be personalised with a special message for the lucky recipient. It reminded me a lot of a compass that my uncle used to have when I was a kid, and it brought back a lot of great memories for me.

The compass is fully functional, and is made from solid brass. The base is lined with black felt with the interior of the wood box is lined with green felt. It’s sure to make a wonderful gift for the adventurous dad, and I can imagine it to stir up memories of days gone by, which he might then share with his little ones. I just love it!

Metallic Personalised Favourite Song Sound Wave PrintMetallic Personalised Favourite Song Sound Wave Print

If you’re wanting to treat your dad to something truly unique this Fathers Day, how about picking up one of these stunning metallic prints featuring his favourite song in the format of visual sound waves? These striking sound waves are printed onto coloured paper backgrounds, and are sure to make him smile.

Each print can be personalised with up 2 two lines of text (up to 110 characters in total) and the artist and song title are also written underneath the sound waves. This makes it easy for admirers of the print to see what the sound waves actually are! I absolutely love this, and am thinking of getting Nathan one from the kids. I know he’d love having the sound waves to an Erasure song hung up in the house, but he has so many favourite tracks that I’m struggling to choose just one to have converted!

2 Chocolate Game Controllers2 Chocolate Game Controllers

If your dad loves chocolate and gaming, then how about buying him a pack of novelty chocolate game controllers from Martin’s Chocolatier for Fathers Day?! Each controller is made of 100% solid chocolate, and features lots of different coloured ‘buttons’ on the front.

I picked a pack of these up for Stacey and Oscar to try a while ago, and they both loved the idea of gifting something like this to a loved one as it’s quite different. They also said the chocolate was delicious. I think dads up and down the country would be thrilled to receive a gift like this. We love it.

Nintendo SwitchNintendo Switch

And if your dad is a gamer, but isn’t a fan of chocolate, how about the latest home video game console from Nintendo? the Nintendo Switch. It not only connects to a TV at home, but it also instantly transforms into an on-the-go handheld game, using its 6.2-inch screen. For the first time, players can enjoy a full home-console experience anytime, anywhere. How cool does that sound?

Nintendo Switch also makes it easy for players to stay connected. Up to 8 consoles can be connected for local wireless play. By placing the console upright using the built-in kickstand, players can independently use the left and right Joy-Con controllers to experience multiplayer fun anywhere. It really is a revolutionary games console, and I know the majority of men around the UK would be over the moon to receive a gift like this for Fathers Day this year.

Amazon EchoAmazon Echo

And last but not least, I’ve chosen to include a gift that any music loving dad is bound to be over the moon with this Fathers Day – the Amazon Echo! The Amazon Echo is a hands-free speaker that you can control with your voice. It connects to the Alexa Voice Service to play music, provide information and news, the latest sports scores, weather, and much, much more.

This state of the art speaker system not only looks great, but it can do so much more than regular speakers can. Such as re-ordering any items you’ve bought using Amazon Prime, playing songs from your Spotify playlist, ordering a takeaway, and even setting a timer so you don’t overcook dinner. It’s truly amazing.

The Echo is fairly pricey compared to similar speakers on the market, but I believe it’s totally worth the money as it can do so much more. And if you’re an Amazon Prime customer you can even get it delivered for free the very next day. If not, you can try out Amazon Prime completely free of charge for 30 days by clicking here. It’s perfect for people like me who tend to leave buying presents till the very last minute. Oops!

And there you have it, my 2017 Fathers Day Gift Guide. I hope you enjoyed it and that you got some inspiration for what you could buy your own dad or other father figure in your life this year.

Don’t forget to let me know what you thought of it by leaving a comment below.
Thanks for reading guys.With love from Lou SignatureTwitter | Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram | Pinterest

*Products with an asterisk (*) kindly sent for review consideration

1. 01/06/2017 / 3:45 am

I absolutely love the chocolate game controllers! So adorable. I think my kids would love them too. XD Their dad likely would as well. Hmm…

2. 01/06/2017 / 5:00 am

So many good ideas for Father’s Day. So much fun. I’m excited!

3. 01/06/2017 / 10:24 am

I am a father and I absolutely want a Nintendo Switch! It’s just irresistable to think of playing with my kids.

4. 01/06/2017 / 11:54 am

These area all really great Father’s Day ideas! I love how some of them can be personalized!

5. 01/06/2017 / 9:07 pm

Brilliant ideas here, I’m still on the hunt for the perfect gift so will be checking these out.

6. 01/06/2017 / 9:40 pm

These are great gifts! I love the pig n mix. So glad I saw this as i almost forgot!

7. Jay Colby
    02/06/2017 / 1:00 am

These are some fanatic gift ideas. Love the Nintendo switch!

8. Joanna
    02/06/2017 / 12:10 pm

I have actually just bought the Amazon Echo as an early gift for my birthday and I absolutely love it, it’s such a great gadget. It’s a perfect gift for a father who loves music and gadgets in general, even if it’s a bit on the pricey side.

9. 02/06/2017 / 3:10 pm

Wow, so many ideas! My father will be happy for few years! Lol
    Thank you so much for have saved my next father’s day!

10. 02/06/2017 / 3:12 pm

What a great gift guide! I may have to get the compass for my dad. He’s into hiking. 🙂

11. 02/06/2017 / 4:00 pm

Great gift list. My husband would be all these but he would really like the food.

12. 02/06/2017 / 4:40 pm

So many great gifts for Dad! I know my father would love them all!

13. 02/06/2017 / 5:23 pm

the tour de space and time is an awesome gift for my Uncle, I must pass this on to my cousin. Some great finds 🙂

14. 02/06/2017 / 5:29 pm

These are great idea for father’s day! I can’t wait for that day and suprised him.

15. 02/06/2017 / 5:33 pm

What unique ideas. I know Chocolate would be a big hit here. He loves ANYTHING chocolate.

16. Dannii
    02/06/2017 / 7:52 pm

Anything techy is good when it comes to my husband, but looking at those snacks I think he would love those. It’s his first Father’s Day this year too.

17. Dawn Nieves
    03/06/2017 / 3:33 am

Love these gift ideas! That pizza cutter is too cool!

18. 03/06/2017 / 4:49 am

Lots of great unique gift ideas. I need to get shopping for my dad soon!

19. 03/06/2017 / 11:04 am

Oh wow I’d have to get some for me lol

Love the chocolate controllers and amazon echo is one I fancy for myself haha.

Generally get vouchers for birthdays and Father’s Day or Mother’s Day

Mainly as I can never think of anything

20. liz Cleland
    03/06/2017 / 6:20 pm

I personally love those personalized glass jars. We have been really searching for some unique gifts. I also love supporting the troops suggestion being from a Military family myself!

21. 03/06/2017 / 9:26 pm

OMG Lou! Finally a gift guide for fathers day with something that my dad would actually like: the pork scratchings are a great idea!! He loves pork scratchings, so these will be perfect! Thank you so much xx

• 04/06/2017 / 6:29 pm

Aww, I’m so glad you like it, Becca. You’ll have to let me know what your dad thought of the pork scratching’s if you buy them for him 🙂
      Louise recently posted…The Wedding Singer UK TourMy Profile

22. 04/06/2017 / 11:13 am

I love that all these ideas are thinking outside the box and show a little more thought and consideration than the usual gift ideas.

23. 04/06/2017 / 12:53 pm

oh wow forget dad i want those pork scratching jars!! lol We always end up giving hubby fudge and a best dad mug or something as he always says he never wants anything so we struggle!
    Deborah Nicholas recently posted…#LittleLoves Week 17 – 2nd June 2017!My Profile

24. Elizabeth O
    04/06/2017 / 2:53 pm

I love looking at gift guides as they always show us things we might not know about. This is a great selection.

25. 04/06/2017 / 6:54 pm

These are great! I want the rock and roll pizza cutter for myself. I know A LOT of dads that want the Switch…lol.
    I’m also a huge fan of cufflinks. Those are so cute.

26. 04/06/2017 / 9:18 pm

Some great ideas for Fathers Day. I struggle every year as my Father has everything!! Haha. Loving the Nintendo Switch Idea!!

27. 04/06/2017 / 9:51 pm

My favourite one is the guitar pizza cutter! I’d definitely want one of them… but first I have to become father!

28. robin rue
    05/06/2017 / 1:57 am

You have so many great ideas here. We have an Amazon Echo and LOVE that thing. I think everyone should have one.

29. 05/06/2017 / 2:36 am

These are great ideas! I just went live on Facebook to share about the Nintendo Switch. It was really neat to try out@

30. 05/06/2017 / 2:37 am

These are some great ideas, I agree- a scent is always a great choice for a present. I have to buy two now that I have a daughter so these ideas have really helped!

31. 05/06/2017 / 10:29 am

There are some tasty and nice looking gift ideas here! I love the look of those pork crackling!!

32. 05/06/2017 / 12:00 pm

Great gift guide, all the ideas are way better than the conventional pair of socks, although I’m not sure my dad would know what to do with an amazon echo!

33. 05/06/2017 / 1:14 pm

I think my dad would love the Amazon Echo so he could keep up with the weather and sports – his two favorite things. These are all great, outside the box gift ideas.

34. 05/06/2017 / 1:30 pm

This article is right on time! I think I know what to buy my dad now. I love the way your site is designed. Keep up the great work.

35. 05/06/2017 / 1:36 pm

The Adventure Compass is the cutest! My husband, a well-seasoned traveler, would adore it for Father’s Day!

36. 05/06/2017 / 2:23 pm

All of these are wonderful and I’ve already scouted out what I’m ordering for my husband from here! Thank you for the ideas!

37. 05/06/2017 / 2:29 pm

These are all great! I’d never even heard of some of them. Of all these Father’s Day gifts, which would you say it your absolute favorite? And why?

38. 05/06/2017 / 2:39 pm

This is a really great list of Father’s Day gifts. I really like the compass. I think my husband is going to get power tools for Father’s Day.
    lisa recently posted…Movies Under The Stars In Your BackyardMy Profile

39. 05/06/2017 / 2:52 pm

I can surely choose to give some of these to my dad! This is a great collection of gifts.

40. 05/06/2017 / 2:53 pm

Time does fly! I can’t believe we’re welcoming June. These are great ideas for Father’s Day gifts. I think it’s nice that you included the different things that dads are usually interested in.

41. 05/06/2017 / 3:09 pm

These are some awesome ideas. I especially love the guitar pizza cutter, my dad is obsessed with playing the guitar and he also loves pizza simultaneously!

Much love,
    Ashley | dearash.com

42. 05/06/2017 / 3:40 pm

Some great gift ideas here 🙂 My husband would love a Nintendo Switch for sure !!

43. 05/06/2017 / 4:34 pm

My family only does cards for mothers/father day, but that metallic song poster looks like something I might want to get myself at some point. Thanks for the reminder that Fathers Day is coming up, by the way – I was about to forget!

44. 05/06/2017 / 5:37 pm

My husband would love a Nintendo Switch. Paired with some of those Pork Cracklings he would have the best gift ever!

45. 05/06/2017 / 6:16 pm

I find that men are always so difficult to shop for lol They will say they want nothing, but then they really want something but won’t really tell you what! Most of the time I end up just getting hubs and my dads gift cards lol
    Jessica Joachim recently posted…Father’s Day Gifts For Every DadMy Profile

46. reesa
    05/06/2017 / 7:31 pm

How cute are those cuff links?? Thank you! I needed some ideas for my husband!

47. stephanie
    05/06/2017 / 9:05 pm

such a lovely gift guide, my partner would love those pork scratchings! x

48. Catherine Sargent
    05/06/2017 / 9:22 pm

These are all great gift options for day. My husband would really like the Amazon Echo.

49. Annemarie LeBlanc
    05/06/2017 / 9:48 pm

My daughter has been asking me for suggestions on what she can get her dad for Father’s day. Now I have the perfect idea. He would love that Amazon Echo! I will call my daughter tonight and tell her. I know her dad would be so happy to be able to play his music whenever and where ever he wants to, and do so much more.

50. Janel
    05/06/2017 / 10:05 pm

These look like great gifts. I already have a gift for my husband and father-in-law they are going to the Yankees game. But some of these items I kind a want for myself .

51. 05/06/2017 / 10:58 pm

I got my dad a personalised compass a few years back for his 60th birthday. He loves walking and the outdoors so it was the perfect present for him, he was so pleased with it. x

52. Our Family World
    05/06/2017 / 11:18 pm

I keep on trying to ask my husband what he wants for Father’s day. He said he doesn’t need anything, but I will still continue to snoop around. He might be dropping hints or something. He just keeps mentioning about pizza. Maybe he wants to have his fill of pizza on Father’s day. 🙂 I will have to find a good Italian restaurant that serves authentic Sicilian pizza (his favorite).

53. 06/06/2017 / 12:14 am

These are great gift ideas! I really love the personalized cuff links, so sweet and special! We got my husband a grill for Father’s Day but these are all great ideas.

54. 06/06/2017 / 12:14 am

I can’t believe Father’s Day is almost here. Time flies so fast. These gift ideas will truly be helpful.

55. 06/06/2017 / 2:37 am

Awesome gift ideas! I have yet to find a gift for my husband and that’s why I appreciate gift guides like this. I like those gadgets and that chocolate game controller!

56. 06/06/2017 / 3:51 am

I like the cufflinks. I love that you can get names engraved.. It is a sweet idea and something I think is super cute.

57. Journa Ramirez
    06/06/2017 / 6:52 am

I’m sure my husband will like the Hog Roast Pork Crackling! So excited for this upcoming Father’s day.. Let’s make our husbands, fathers, brothers and uncles happy!

58. 06/06/2017 / 7:46 am

I adore those cufflinks. They are truly a unique gift that you don’t see every day.

59. 06/06/2017 / 10:17 am

What lovely gift ideas. I love how unique they all are too. Xx

60. 06/06/2017 / 1:34 pm

What a great selection of gifts for dad! I really love those personalized cufflinks and think my hubs would like those.

61. 06/06/2017 / 2:08 pm

This is such great finds! Especially it’s really hard to think of what gifts to give. Maybe I should start checking the list above!
    Zwitsal recently posted…Tips On Traveling To PhilippinesMy Profile

62. 06/06/2017 / 3:30 pm

My husband’s favorite gift would be a family bike ride or run, but all these are great ideas. Rock and Roll pizza cutter is unique and fun.

63. 06/06/2017 / 3:31 pm

I have never heard of pork crackling!!! I love all of your ideas, the Echo would be super awesome

64. 06/06/2017 / 3:46 pm

Great gift ideas. I ordered some stuff for my husband yesterday but I wish I could have seen your li0st.

65. 06/06/2017 / 3:46 pm

I can only imagine how excited dads would be to get a Nintendo Switch as a Father’s Day gift. I know my husband would die to get his hands on one!

66. Rebecca Swenor
    06/06/2017 / 4:36 pm

These are all great father’s day gift ideas. I love the personalized Rockin & Rollin pizza cutter and the Amazon Echo. These are two things I know my kids dad would love. Thanks for sharing these awesome gift ideas.

67. 06/06/2017 / 4:37 pm

Ah, so many great ideas! My husband is all about some air guitar, so he would probably love that pizza cutter shaped like a guitar.

68. 06/06/2017 / 7:46 pm

I got my dad an Amazon echo and I hope he likes it. He’s not much of a technology person but its 2017 haha

69. 06/06/2017 / 7:47 pm

A fantastic guide of thoughtful gifts for this year! Definitely given me some inspiration, I particularly like the people cufflinks and would be very apt this year!
    Charlotte recently posted…Free Ways Of Wearing Out A ToddlerMy Profile

70. 06/06/2017 / 11:04 pm

The Amazon Echo has got to be the winner for me. I live in a very musical household and the Dad in this household is a rock music collector and he would be over the moon to receive this gift. The personalised cuff links come in a close second though.

71. 06/06/2017 / 11:32 pm

These are great gift ideas! I never know what to get my husband. I was thinking about getting him one of the Man Crates because they seem pretty fun. I like the switch though…mainly because I love the original NES 🙂
    Heather recently posted…2017 Garden Tour – Week 1My Profile

72. 06/06/2017 / 11:41 pm

This is a great guide for gifts for Father’s Day. I know my husband would love a new watch and some great bbq gear!

73. 07/06/2017 / 12:10 am

These are great finds! My dad would love that Pig N’ Mix. He is always eating those type of snacks! My husband would love that guitar pizza cutter too. Though he isn’t a father to a human, but puppy dads count too! 🙂

74. Neha Saini
    07/06/2017 / 5:54 am

Father’s day is a really special day, I would loved to gift something handmade. Thanks for the ideas.

75. 07/06/2017 / 7:01 am

The sound wave printout is a cool idea. It’s always hard to find something new and different for a Father’s Day gift.

76. 07/06/2017 / 11:21 am

You have some great goodies in your gift guide! My husband would love the cologne!

77. 07/06/2017 / 3:18 pm

My husband wants peace and quiet for Father’s day! 😉 I already rewarded him with a steak delivery box!

78. 07/06/2017 / 7:21 pm

What a great gift idea blog post! I Ann rubbish at buying corn my hubby.

79. 07/06/2017 / 9:47 pm

What a great list! We have an echo and love it. Actually we also got the DOT when that came out. Hubby wants more. I wasn’t sold on it at first, now I love it.

80. 07/06/2017 / 10:10 pm

There are some fab gift ideas here! I actually bought that soundwaves print a couple of years ago and it’s so different, I love it! x

81. 07/06/2017 / 10:49 pm

Oh I really want an Amazon echo. Alexa is so clever!

82. 07/06/2017 / 11:39 pm

These are great ideas! I’m sure my husband would love a Nintendo Switch from his girls! And if we can’t do that, he’d pretend to be equally as happy with this controller chocolates.

83. 08/06/2017 / 1:13 am

Omg so many cleaver Father’s Day gifts!!!!! You can never go wrong with cologne with my hubby! He can never have enough

84. 08/06/2017 / 8:46 am

I love these gift ideas! They’re refreshingly unique. I know that my husband would love something like the Personalised Rockin & Rollin Pizza Cutter.

85. BRittany
    08/06/2017 / 2:45 pm

I always have such a hard time finding Father’s Day gifts for my husband. He is always into technology, but small gifts are impossible to find. I think he would love these on here!

86. 09/06/2017 / 3:44 am

I love the favorite song print. That is such a unique gift and I would love to do something like this for my husband.

87. 09/06/2017 / 7:16 pm

That pork cracking set!!! Never mind daddy, I want that for myself x

88. 12/06/2017 / 6:36 pm

Wow these are such unique father’s day gifts! I love that they aren’t the same old stuff I always see 🙂 Very cool!

89. Steph
    03/07/2017 / 11:15 pm

Lots of fab gift ideas! x