Surviving the Summer with Berocca

Ever since Oscar, my youngest, decided that sleep was overrated, I’ve found that my get-up-and-go has, quite literally, got-up-and-gone! This has meant that instead of looking forward to planning lots of lovely days out and fun activities for the kids over the summer holidays, I’ve wanted to curl up in a ball on the settee and watch trashy daytime television instead.

Luckily for me, I’m not the sort of person to let the tiredness win, and with a little help from Berocca, I got my ass up off of the couch and out into the summer sunshine so I could make some lovely new memories with my little ones. And I’m so glad I did!

Berocca

If you haven’t heard of Berocca before, it’s basically the UK’s number one energy vitamin that comes in the form of a dissolvable tablet. Each tablet is packed with 8 different B vitamins, including B1 and B2, which work with your body to slowly release energy throughout the day. And they help to improve alertness too – something I definitely need help with when I’m stupidly tired.

Berocca

Stacey broke up from school about 4 weeks ago now, and we’ve managed to do loads of fun stuff as a family since then. We’ve been swimming, visited the local farm, spent a day at the seaside, seen a movie at the cinema, and much, much more. In fact, I’m writing this post from my chalet, as we’re on holiday at the moment. I’m not sure how I’ve managed to find the time as we’ve been so busy and I’d usually be too tired to sit and write by now. But thanks to Berocca, I’m fine. I’ve felt so much more energised than usual, and I honestly don’t know how I would have gotten through the summer without it. I think it’s safe to say I would have definitely been craving a sugar fix or cheeky nap by lunchtime.

Berocca has helped me feel like myself, but on a really good day through the whole of the summer holidays, and I thought I’d share a few of my favourite pictures from some of our recent days out. You can see just how happy the kids are in them, and I think this is mainly because they have a happy mummy who wants to be out and about with them instead of a tired one who is sneaking sugary mid-morning snacks to keep herself going. What a difference one small change at the start of the day can make!

Once this week is over we’ll be on the ‘back to school’ countdown, and I’m really not looking forward to it. Stacey will be going into year nine and celebrating her 14th birthday this September. I’m still struggling to understand where all those years have disappeared to – she’s still a baby in my eyes! And Oscar will be starting reception too. I don’t think he’ll like the super early rises when he barely gets any sleep, but you never know, it might be good for him.

For now, though, we’re still hanging on to that last bit of summer and all the fun that we know we’re going to have. And knowing that my daily drink of Berocca with breakfast will be there to keep me energised, I’m super excited to see what the next couple of weeks will bring. I can’t wait!

What are you guys up to for the rest of the summer?
Don’t forget to let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for reading guys.

This post is sponsored by Berocca. All views are my own.

1. 21/08/2017 / 8:16 am

These look like great vitamins, I think I’m definitely going to give them a go ready for my holiday.

2. 21/08/2017 / 8:37 am

These vitamins sound great I’ll have to find some and give them a go as my energy levels are pretty low most days
    Joanna recently posted…Living Arrows – 34/52My Profile

3. Jess
    21/08/2017 / 11:49 am

God bless Berocca. I have these when I’ve suffered a migraine and I’m still recovering, helps bring me back to life again.

4. Joanna
    21/08/2017 / 2:50 pm

I did take Berocca a while ago, to help my body with a vitamin boost. They were good, I remember feeling energised after drinking it.

5. 21/08/2017 / 3:51 pm

I need this is my life, I am forever suffering with a lack of energy. Looks like you’re having/had a great holiday! 🙂

6. 21/08/2017 / 4:29 pm

Mother’s always leave themselves last but the truth is you need to take care of yourself first so you can take care of your family. I like your way of thinking by taking a multi B vitamin to increase your energy for you and your family. I’m no longer in England anymore, but I’ll see if this is available in Toronto.
    Jacqueline recently posted…Positioning Statement? What Is That? Why Do I Need One?My Profile

7. 21/08/2017 / 7:34 pm

These sound so good, especially if they stop that sugar craving mid morning!

8. Dani
    21/08/2017 / 10:14 pm

Break really does work!
    I used it at uni on days when I wasn’t feeling very awake and it soon woke me up 🙂

Dani x

• Dani
      21/08/2017 / 10:15 pm

Berocca*

9. 21/08/2017 / 10:23 pm

I used to love Berocca to cure a hangover! I never thought of it as being something to get me though the holidays – I am so in need of some of this!!
    five little doves recently posted…The Big Pink Link Week 74My Profile

10. Sarah Ann
    21/08/2017 / 10:30 pm

I’d heard of Berocca but didn’t really know much about it. Sounds like a wonder vitamin!

11. Kristina Maggiora
    22/08/2017 / 10:28 am

Berocca always worked on me, especially during periods where I wasn’t sleeping much and working hard!

12. 22/08/2017 / 10:36 am

I can be pretty bad in the mornings so I need to try something like berocca x

13. 22/08/2017 / 10:49 am

I’ve never heard of this Berocca before but I’ll definitely try this to boost my day especially on schedules where things get quite hectic.
    Angela Ricardo Bethea recently posted…BabyLetto Lolly CribMy Profile

14. 22/08/2017 / 4:38 pm

I have heard of these but never really knew what they were for, will have to give them ago as my energy levels are slumped!

15. Lynne Harper
    22/08/2017 / 4:56 pm

This is one of my must have vitamins. We have been using it for years and it’s such a fantastic product for us x

16. 22/08/2017 / 10:33 pm

I have so much work on for the rest of the summer and funny enough I was looking at Berocca last night…you may have convinced me to make a purchase 🙂 xx

17. 23/08/2017 / 11:13 am

im im not a fan of energy drinks but my husband loves them i think these would be a great saving on the pocket for him especially for work uses

18. 23/08/2017 / 6:38 pm

I love Berocca! It always helps to sort me out – whether I’m feeling a little bit low on energy or hungover!

19. 23/08/2017 / 8:05 pm

Never heard of this brand before but it sure sounds good, especially on those days I am feeling super tired this would seriously come in handy.

20. Rachel
    23/08/2017 / 11:52 pm

I’ve never actually tried Berocca before but they sound like great vitamins! xo

21. 25/08/2017 / 1:00 pm

I know of several friends that swear by Berocca and that it has made such a difference to them. I have never got around to trying it, but I might have to change all that after reading your post!

22. 25/08/2017 / 11:59 pm

I do love having a very full summer. What a great thing to help you make it through all your fun times.

23. 26/08/2017 / 12:06 am

I just love Berocca! Similar to Airborne, I rely on this heavy dose of Vitamin C to battle all the sickness that can come from anything – traveling, climate change, allergies, etc. Thanks for your awesome post!

24. 26/08/2017 / 12:47 am

I so need to try this! My son doesn’t enjoy sleep either…and somehow he always has energy. Baffling….lol!

25. 26/08/2017 / 3:15 am

Love that it just dissolves. I can’t stand swallowing a pill or the chewy vitamins. They are so gross. I’ll have to see if I can find this or something similar in the US!

26. Kelly Reci
    26/08/2017 / 11:39 am

This energy tablets look so good. I will definitely take some of these if I think my energy is going low. Thanks for this.

27. Dogvills
    28/08/2017 / 9:32 am

I have friends who swear by the effectivity of Berocca. I haven’t tried it yet though. I see that it is all B-vitamins so that’s good. Let me get some at the store tomorrow and see how it affects my energy throughout the day.

28. 28/08/2017 / 4:17 pm

I love the ease of Berocca, simply add into your water and gain some energy. I would use this every morning in place of my coffee. I am looking for the right product to drop coffee from my morning ritual.

29. 30/08/2017 / 4:51 pm

Keeping energy up and health during the summer vacations is so important to enjoy to the fullest. Seems you guys had a lot of fun glad for you all =)