Storage Solutions To Suit All Spaces

Are you looking for some clever storage solutions to suit any space? Well, this sounds like the perfect read for you. Storage is a necessity for a clutter-free life and can make all the difference to the overall look of an area. Hiding things away out of sight means your room will look far more put-together and free-up as much surrounding floor space as possible.

Whether you use a blanket box in a living room, hallway, study, at the end of a bed, in the kids’ room, or even as an extra seat in a dining roomthis really is one of the most versatile and multifunctional pieces of storage you could own. The slim nature of the design means it will snuggly fit into most space, and the padded top makes it the perfect extra seat. Take a look at this beautiful padded-top blanket box at Arlo & Jacob. Available in over 120 fabrics it would make the perfect storage solution to almost anywhere in your home.

Beautiful Blanket Box from Arlo & Jacob

Every bedroom needs a bed as a necessity, but often a double bed can leave you without much surrounding floor space. Whether your space is small or not, a storage bed is a genius solution that works for all bedrooms. Store away seasonal clothing, spare bed linen and chunky knits while they’re not in use to free up as much space as possible and keep your bedroom a neat and tidy haven. This is an affordable example from Happy Beds

Beautiful White Wooden Ottoman Bed

For almost everyone in every home, the hallway is one of the busiest, high-traffic areas that often contains the most clutter. If this sounds like you, then a well-placed storage unit in your hall could be a real lifesaver. Whether it’s to hang coats, tidy away shoes, gym bags and umbrellas or any other outerwear, then a smart hallway storage unit like this one is always a sensible idea.

White Painted Entryway Coat Rack & Bench Unit with Drawer

There’s no excuse for having anything lying on the floor (even with a lack of wall space) with these genius shelves above doorframe hacks found on Pinterest. Use this extra, usually unused spaceto store books, smart storage boxes or even show off some green plants. It’s a versatile area that’s ideal for anything that you don’t need regular easy access to. For particularly small apartments, it’s a brilliant idea for storing winter clothing, shoes and handbags out of sight (and off the floor!). Get creative with your shelves above door frames.

Bookshelves Above and Around a Doorway

One final trick that may sound incredibly simple – but trust us is very effective, putting all your dry cupboard food like pasta, flour, sugar, tea, coffee, and lentils etc. into matching glass storage jars. That way, if they’re on display on your shelves, not only can you always see what’s in them, but they also look seriously neat and tidy without the mismatched packaging and odd boxes. It’s a nifty storage hack that anyone can do in their kitchen or pantry that will have fantastic results. What’s more, it’s a trick you can take into the bathroom. Decant any liquids, soaps, cotton buds etc. into clear jars (use plastic if you’re worried about glass in the bathroom) and enjoy a clutterfree space.

Glass Storage Containers For Food

And there you have it – 5 amazing storage solutions to suit all spaces. I hope you found it useful and decide to incorporate some of the ideas from my post into your own home the next time you’re changing your rooms round a bit.

Storage Solutions To Suit All Spaces

Do you have any other clever storage solutions to suit all spaces to share with me?
If so, let me know in the comments below.

1. Joanna
    23/10/2018 / 8:32 pm

I love that spice rack! I wish I had the space to create something like that in my kitchen. I do cook a lot and I have many boxes with spices, but they are all in one cupboard.

2. 24/10/2018 / 8:06 pm

WOW! That pantry is giving me all the urges to go clear out my own pantry! WOWZAS!

3. 24/10/2018 / 9:30 pm

I would literally kill for the bookshelves surrounding the door frame … one day!
    C x

4. 24/10/2018 / 11:10 pm

The under-bed storage is such a great idea. I think it’s something we’ll invest in when we next need a new bed.

5. 25/10/2018 / 6:26 pm

I really want the want the bed! Space is a total premium in here and I need more of it 🙂 Thanks for the tips!

6. 25/10/2018 / 11:47 pm

Oh my, I need that bookshelf! I would have it full in no time!! I also really love the pantry organization. I am not quite there yet, but working on it!

7. 26/10/2018 / 12:35 am

I need that blanket box for I front of my bed, not only to hold blanket but to keep me from running into the corners of my bed! Haha… These are fun ideas!

8. 26/10/2018 / 1:05 am

I love blanket boxes!! We have one at the end of every bed in our house 🤣. In the master it holds blankets, in the kids rooms they are toy boxes.

9. 26/10/2018 / 8:18 am

These are all great solutions… I’d like to get a storage bed next, they are so handy! And I love that hall storage unit!

10. 26/10/2018 / 8:42 am

That is so neat! esp the storage jars for all the pantry needs. I would get that, but first, the house needs remodeling lol

11. 26/10/2018 / 12:26 pm

I love the bookshelves all around the doorway and also the kitchen storage containers. With those, you still need space to put them, but I love the way it looks!

12. 26/10/2018 / 1:45 pm

These are some amazing ideas! We could all use some extra space in out houses 🙂

13. 26/10/2018 / 3:25 pm

This post reminds me to rework my kitchen pantry, and the bathroom linen closet. Sigh! I’ll keep these pointers in mind.

14. 26/10/2018 / 3:27 pm

I could use a remodel in our kitchen pantry. I’ve thought about the plastic containers for everything… makes everything cohesive. 🙂

15. 26/10/2018 / 6:07 pm

We really wanted one of those beds that you can lift up and store bits underneath, they’re so clever! Love the blanket boxes too!

16. 27/10/2018 / 1:00 am

LOve this post so much I’ll have to pin it to save for inspiration later. Love the grey bench and the bed storage is like what we have in our RV. I’ve never seen that in someone’s home before but it’s brilliant!

17. 27/10/2018 / 4:03 am

LOL I just did a post on kitchen organization a couple of weeks ago, and one of the things I kept returning to was clear matching containers! I WANT THAT OTTOMAN BED! – never heard of such a thing, but what a cool idea!

18. Christa
    27/10/2018 / 4:04 am

That is the pantry of my dreams! I love all things storage and organization. The Container Store is my happy place. So often I see things I didn’t know existed but immediately need.

19. 27/10/2018 / 6:31 pm

I am ready to change my bed and I was looking at beds with storage, great timing. I like the blanket box also, a stylish and yet perfect storage solution.

20. 28/10/2018 / 10:23 am

Oh I love that storage shelf with all the jars on it, looks so cool seeing all the contents. Storage is such a massive thing to get right in your home
    Stephanie recently posted…How to Design a Small BathroomMy Profile

21. 28/10/2018 / 10:09 pm

Storage is something we’re really lacking in our current home and it’s something we need to address when we move next year. I love the under bed storage. We could really do with that now.

22. Shelley Jessup
    30/10/2018 / 1:13 pm

I rally like the idea of having shelves around the door frame

23. 30/10/2018 / 8:42 pm

We just have space under the bed and it is completely stuffed! Would love to organise it with proper compartments like the bed in the pic above. I NEED the shelves round my doors! In fact, have just shown my husband and told him to get going with the DIY at the weekend!
    Musings of a tired mummy…zzz… recently posted…Happy Halloween! Smashers review and giveaway!My Profile