Fragrance Friday – Michael Bublé By Invitation Rose Gold EDP

Wow, it’s been a while since I last wrote a Fragrance Friday post! Have you guys missed them? Today I wanted to talk about a new perfume that I’ve been loving lately. And as I’m not usually a fan of hyped-up ‘celebrity scents’ it may come as a surprise to you to find that it’s actually the latest offering from the wonderful Michael Bublé (or Boobs, as he’s affectionately known in our house). Yes, today I’m going to be sharing my thoughts on ‘By Invitation Rose Gold’.

By Invitation Rose Gold is Mr Bublé’s second fragrance release. And although I haven’t tried the first one myself, I’ve read on several other beauty blogs that this is very similar to it, but with a little something extra. And that sounds good to me. So, are you guys sitting comfortably? Then let’s jump into my review!

Fragrance Friday - Michael Bublé By Invitation Rose Gold EDP

As always, I’ll start by talking about the packaging. And boy, does the packaging look good! I have the 100ml version of the perfume, and it’s really big and quite weighty! The bottle is really elegant, with a piece cut out between the part that houses the perfume and the base. And as you would expect, it’s a gorgeous rose gold colour. Around the edge, there’s a textured section that looks a bit like a watch strap, and I love this as it’s really different to all of the other perfumes in my collection. It’s just stunning!

Fragrance Friday - Michael Bublé By Invitation Rose Gold EDP

The outer box is just as pretty as the bottle, with the words ‘By Invitation Rose Gold’ written in elegant fonts in the centre of a rose gold coloured circle. The edges of the box are also textured to look like the edge of the perfume bottle, and the initials MB sit prettily on the top. It feels like a lot of time and effort was put into designing the packaging, and it’s really paid off.

Fragrance Friday - Michael Bublé By Invitation Rose Gold EDP

By Invitation Rose Gold smells absolutely divine, and it’s fast become my go-to spring scent. It has a beautiful floral scent to it, with top notes of magnolia, red fruits and granit pear, heart notes of rose, peony and black plum, and base notes of praline, vanilla and a hint of spice. It’s very feminine, and whenever I wear this I always get lots of lovely compliments. What more could a girl want?

Fragrance Friday - Michael Bublé By Invitation Rose Gold EDP

By Invitation Rose Gold is available to purchase in two different sizes: a 30ml size which is perfect for on-the-go and a 100ml size for the dressing table. These cost £29 and £55 respectively, and if you’re a fan of floral fragrances (or the lovely Michael Bublé) I highly recommend giving it a try as they’re absolutely beautiful, and the scent lingers on the skin all day, so there’s no need to keep topping it up. I can’t sing its praises highly enough, and I can definitely see myself repurchasing it when my bottle finally runs out!

Fragrance Friday - Michael Bublé By Invitation Rose Gold EDP

After trying By Invitation Rose Gold by Michael Bublé, I’m desperate to get my hands on the original By Invitation scent so I can see how the two compare. I have high hopes for it after smelling this one though, as it really is one of the nicest celebrity fragrances I’ve ever tried.

Michael Bublé By Invitation Rose Gold EDP – from £29 for 30ml ||link||

Have you guys ever tried Michael Bublé By Invitation Rose Gold before?
I’d love to hear your thoughts on it if you have.

Product kindly sent for review consideration. All opinions are my own.

1. 26/05/2018 / 2:34 pm

I didn’t know he did a range of fragrance, sounds like a bargain price though

2. 26/05/2018 / 7:53 pm

You really make By Invitation Rose Gold sound very elegant. The note collection has some of my favorite scents. The bottle even looks elegant your so correct about the band like wrapped around the bottle. I love simply pretty things around me.
    Gladys Parker recently posted…We Keep Them Active and Outdoors with Zoom Ball HydroMy Profile

3. 26/05/2018 / 10:47 pm

I want it for that bottle alone, it’s gorgeous. Will definitely give this a spray when I’m passing through the airport tomorrow and try it out. Thank you.

4. 28/05/2018 / 11:17 am

I’ve always thought there is something really bizarre about celebrity perfumes. I don’t wear perfumes anymore but I have to say that years ago I was given a bottle of Gabrielle Sabatini perfume as a hand me down and I loved it. I also really liked the Isabella Rosallini perfume too, but I know she was really involved in the development process. This Michael Buble one has a very pretty bottle which must look gorgeous on the dressing table.
    Kelly recently posted…9 Hidden Treasures of Naples & The Amalfi CoastMy Profile

5. 28/05/2018 / 7:42 pm

The bottle and packaging look really beautiful. I’m sure the scent is just as lovely.

6. 28/05/2018 / 7:57 pm

Such a gorgeous bottle! Love the color and thanks for sharing your review. I could imagine that it smells amazing.

7. 28/05/2018 / 8:05 pm

I love that trinket dish in the background! I just got my fabfitfun box for this quarter and they sent me a gorgeous dish, but I think I like yours better!

8. Candy
    28/05/2018 / 9:00 pm

It has been ages since I changed out my perfume. Now I want to try this and see how it works for me.

9. 28/05/2018 / 9:16 pm

I’d buy it for the pretty container. I can’t wear perfumes but it would make a great gift!

10. Reesa Lewandowski
    28/05/2018 / 9:59 pm

Oh I had no idea he was making fragrences now! It’s so pretty, what a great gift for someone!

11. 28/05/2018 / 10:26 pm

I’m not really a fragrance person, I think some of the scents I have on hand seem to remind me of a grandma. I think I need a more youthful scent.

12. 29/05/2018 / 12:58 am

I love rose gold so this packaging is perfect for me. I’ll have to give it a sniff!

13. 29/05/2018 / 1:30 am

Wow, what pretty packaging! I had no idea he had a fragrance line and can’t wait to test it out for myself. Thanks!

14. 29/05/2018 / 1:47 am

I’ve never tried By Invitation Rose Gold perfume, I didn’t even know that Michael Buble had a perfume line. I prefer fruity scents.

15. 29/05/2018 / 3:37 am

This sounds amazing! Is it available in the States?

16. 29/05/2018 / 3:58 am

I had no idea Michael Buble created a fragrance! If it smells anything like that gorgeous packaging looks, I’d love to try it!

17. 29/05/2018 / 6:56 am

I love the packaging. I’m a sucker for good perfumes.
    Will see if I can find it here.

18. 29/05/2018 / 8:02 am

This looks like a great product. The quality of it looks ace for the price

19. 29/05/2018 / 8:46 am

I did not know he did perfume. What a beautiful bottle. I love rose gold too. I will have to look out for it when I go shopping and see what it smells like 🙂

20. 29/05/2018 / 10:33 am

Ooohhh, I love a new fragrance! I shall have to check these out!

21. 29/05/2018 / 2:04 pm

Wow, just like other readers here, I had no idea that he had a fragrance line. I’ll have to test it out the next time I’m at the store.

22. 29/05/2018 / 6:09 pm

I would really love to get my hands on some of this! I am a Buble fan for sure.

23. 29/05/2018 / 7:37 pm

I’ve been looking for a new fragrance to wear! I may have to try this one out, your review of it made it so appealing! Also, I”m a huge fan of his!

24. 29/05/2018 / 10:37 pm

The bottle is so pretty! I haven’t even heard of this perfume before, looks like I have a loads of catching up to do perfume-wise 🙂 I like floral scents, as long, as they are fresh. Need to check it out!
    PS The photos are stunning! x

25. 29/05/2018 / 11:58 pm

Looks like a great perfume! I love your review of it! Great post!

26. Princess Quinn
    30/05/2018 / 12:30 am

I would like to try this too. It would be better if they have a store in my town so I can try on other scents too. Do they sell testers?

27. 30/05/2018 / 12:46 am

Looks like an amazing fragrance. I might get a bottle for those special occasions.

28. 30/05/2018 / 2:53 am

I think I’ve found a gift for some special someones. {and maybe myself?}
    Thanks for turning me on to this!

29. 30/05/2018 / 3:02 am

The packaging is really gorgeous, and it sounds wonderful. Pear, vanilla, rose, peony, so many of my favorite scents all in there, yay!
    xoxo
    Annie

30. Blair Villanueva
    30/05/2018 / 4:11 am

This is the first time I heard about this Michael Buble perfume, and looks interesting. I will check its availability at our nearest perfume shop.

31. Lifewithzg
    30/05/2018 / 4:27 am

The packaging and the color is so gorgeous! I love every details of it.

32. Sudipta Dev Chakraborti
    30/05/2018 / 4:28 am

Liked reading well written your review. Seems like a great perfume. Will certainly try it.

33. 30/05/2018 / 6:12 am

Love the packaging. It looks good. Never heard of this brand, but would check it out..

34. 30/05/2018 / 4:03 pm

I have never know this one until I dropped by your link. I love the packaging and hopefully I can try this one too. Probably I can add this one on my next purchase.

35. 30/05/2018 / 6:26 pm

I didn’t know he had a fragrance out but if it’s anything like his music then I’m sure it’s absolutely divine as you say!

36. 30/05/2018 / 9:58 pm

Oh I do love the packaging. Its a very pretty bottle. I’m gojng through duty-free this weekend so I’ll see if I can get a sniff of it!

37. 30/05/2018 / 11:35 pm

Wow I didn’t know he made fragrances too! I have to try them!

38. 31/05/2018 / 7:33 am

I had no idea that Michael Bublé made any perfumes. I’d be interested in giving it a sniff!

39. 01/06/2018 / 7:46 pm

I know it probably sounds weird, and maybe a bit shallow, but I am all about the bottle with perfume. I wouldn’t wear one I didn’t like because of the bottle, but I am drawn to lovely shapes and sparkles. I think this one would look good with my collection!