How To Leave Your House Sparkling With A Super Spring Clean

At this time of year, we all love to dust the cobwebs off and really transform the way that our homes look and feel. And there’s nothing more satisfying that a good old-fashioned spring clean. However, you know that you need to dust, mop, vacuum, and wipe every single corner of each room. So we’re not going to walk you through the basics that you already know. Instead, you’ll find eight cool tips to leave your home sparkling in the infographic below. But to get stared, here are three that you’ll love.

How To Leave Your House Sparkling With A Super Spring Clean

Clean The Washing Machine

There’s something really satisfying about cleaning something that cleans as a function. And obviously, even cleaning machines can get dirty. So if you want to make sure that your next load of laundry is uber clean, the give the washing machine a bit of a spring clean itself.

How To Leave Your House Sparkling With A Super Spring Clean

Clear Out The Fridge

As much as you do probably throw out any old food on a regular basis (or just eat it all up), giving your fridge a good clear out and clean always feels good. So pull everything out, give the sides and shelves a good clean, and then stack your fridge back up so that it looks its best.

How To Leave Your House Sparkling With A Super Spring Clean

Get Outside

And finally, you’re always going to want to make the most of the summer, so now is the perfect time to get outside and spring clean your patio furniture. And the next time that the sun shines, you’ll actually be able to get out there and enjoy it!

How To Leave Your House Sparkling With A Super Spring Clean
Infographic Design By Appliance Hunter

And there you have it, my top tips on how to leave your house sparkling with a super spring clean! I hope you enjoyed having a read and found some of them useful.

Do you guys have any other spring cleaning tips to share with me?
If so, be sure to let me know in the comments below.

1. 27/04/2018 / 8:19 am

Great tips! I need to put some of these on my list, I always leave Sundays for cleaning.

2. 27/04/2018 / 8:58 am

I know what you mean about there being something really satisfying about cleaning something that cleans as a function – I’m currently renovating my house, so can’t really do a spring clean, but the hoover has been working over drive lately with all the plaster dust etc, so I’ve given it a little clean too haha x

3. 27/04/2018 / 12:15 pm

Great tips on this list here. I can always achive more, or get more done when I have a list!

4. Bryanna Skye
    28/04/2018 / 12:08 pm

Never would have thought of cleaning the washing machine so thank you for that tip!!

5. 28/04/2018 / 11:38 pm

These are some great tips and I really need to get a move on with my Spring clean, especially as it’s nearly summer soon!

6. Dee
    29/04/2018 / 9:00 am

I’m in the middle of refurbishing the house so deep spring cleaning if in front me but I like your tip. There are things there we easily forget

7. 30/04/2018 / 2:26 pm

You’ve reminded me that I need to do a big spring clean; our home renovations should be completed just before summer descends and I’ll have to de-dust the entire house (it’s crazy where all that brick and plaster dust goes!).

8. 06/05/2018 / 8:52 pm

My favorite Spring Cleaning tip that you mentioned was to remember to clean your screens. I need to get started on with spring cleaning at my home.

9. 06/05/2018 / 9:54 pm

You have some awesome suggestions and it bright some thoughts to me. The inside of my windows get washed way more than the outside due to grandchildren and pets, oops I guess I better remember the outside this time. You wrote screens and I automatically thought window screens, yes my tech screens all need cleaned. As for my washing machine I need to know what to clean it with that wasn’t that new washer cleaner, now I can do that too, thanks!

10. Rose Ann Sales
    07/05/2018 / 3:38 pm

Those are really great spring cleaning tips. I’ve done some of these lists and tomorrow I need to dust the books, clean up those pieces of furniture and of course after cleaning everything you need to clean up your cleaning tools and equipment.