Transforming Kid’s Rooms with Wallsauce Mural Wallpaper

I don’t know about you guys, but I always find decorating my kid’s rooms a bit of a chore. Yes, they usually look good when they’re done, but they can also take a long time to do, cost an absolute fortune, and create more of a mess than I really want to be dealing with. Then, of course, if I decorate it in a certain theme (think Peppa Pig or Paw Patrol), you can guarantee they’ll have moved on to being a fan of something else the next week.

At the same time, though, I like my kids to have rooms that they are proud of. Rooms that really show their personalities. So decorating is a must. And my favourite way of doing up the kid’s rooms without it becoming a big job is to use awesome mural wallpapers. They’re so easy to apply – you just stick them on to the wall as you would do room stickers – and they stay put until you want to take them back off again!

Transforming Kid's Rooms with Wallsauce Mural Wallpaper

I recently came across a website called Wallsauce, who sell a wide range of kids mural wallpaper. Whether your little ones dream of taking a spaceship to the moon, living in a fairytale kingdom, or having a bedroom in the jungle, Wallsauce can make their dreams come true!

From animals and scenery to education and the solar system, you’ll be sure to find the perfect children’s wallpaper mural for the little one in your life. All children’s wallpaper murals are made-to-measure to fit your wall and are available in a range of materials to suit your needs.

Today I thought I’d share my favourite ones with you guys here on my blog, just in case you’re wanting to do up your own little one’s rooms in the near future. So, without further ado, let’s get started …

Sunken Pirate Ship Wall Mural

Sunken Pirate Ship

First up, I’ve picked out this sunken pirate ship wallpaper, as my youngest, Oscar, loves everything and everything to do with pirates! I love how the sea creatures are using the ship as a play-thing. It would be sure to make the perfect focal point for a pirate-themed bedroom. Aargh, yes it would!

Map of the World with Animals Wall Mural

Map of the World with Animals

I have to say, I absolutely love this bright and colourful map of the world wallpaper with super cute animals scattered all over it. It’s so educational! It even has the names of each country and sea written on it in a bold font. I reckon it would make the perfect feature wall in any nursery or toddlers room. It’s just great.

Fun Dinosaurs Wall Mural

Fun Dinosaurs

Little dinosaur fans will love this super cute mural wallpaper with a pre-historic print! Featuring a range of cute, illustrated dinosaurs, this playful and harmless dinosaur wallpaper will add colour and character to their room. I’m sure you guys will agree that it’s absolutely roar-some!

Flamingos Wall Mural

Flamingos

Flamingos are big news right now, and I think this gorgeous mural wallpaper depicting them in lots of different poses would be perfect for a teenage girls room. I know my 14-year-old daughter, Stacey, would absolutely love it! I think it would well in other rooms in the house as well. I could definitely see me using this particular print in my kitchen or bathroom.

Winter Wonderland Wall Mural

Winter Wonderland

For a truly magical bedroom transformation, how about turning it into a beautiful winter wonderland? Showcasing cute polar bears in a mystical setting, this mural wallpaper is ideal for children of all ages. If I was decorating Stacey’s room with this, I’d most likely team it with pink and purple accessories to give the room a real ‘ice queen sleeps here’ kind of feel.Union Jack Montage Wall Mural

Union Jack Montage

And last, but certainly not least, I’ve picked out this super cool Union Jack Montage mural wallpaper. I think this would look amazing on the wall of a teenager. It has loads of images that you’d associate with the London, such as Big Ben, the Queen, London Buses and the iconic red telephone box, and they all sit side-by-side in red, white and blue to make up the Union Jack. It’s just fabulous!

And there you have it, my favourite children’s mural wallpapers from Wallsauce. There are loads of other designs to choose from too, so you’re bound to find something for the whole family. Wallsauce also has a December sale on at the moment, where you can get 10% off all murals. How cool is that?! You just need to enter the code ‘DEC17’ when you check out.

What do you think of decorating children’s rooms with mural wallpaper?
Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for reading guys.

1. 21/12/2017 / 2:16 am

What a creative way of decorating a kid’s room! So much nicer than a plane colored wall! My mom used to paint our rooms in theme’s – I remember I was always so proud to show my beach themed room – or my little brother’s jungle one. Thank you for giving moms inspiration for creative ways of decorating rooms!

2. 21/12/2017 / 9:24 am

Now…..I NEED THAT ANIMAL MAP IN MY LIFE!!! I adore it 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

3. 21/12/2017 / 11:13 am

Cool Idea . But unfortunately we don’t have children yet . I like most of all idea , but the wall of the world’s map and animal quite interesting for me and educating for kids .
    Thanks for sharing

4. 21/12/2017 / 11:13 am

5. 21/12/2017 / 1:29 pm

Wow, this is the cutest! I like how it’s easy to apply and take down. Yet it packs a big punch with cute designs. I’m definitely keeping them on my radar. Thanks for sharing!

6. 21/12/2017 / 4:18 pm

I have looked at doing this before as its such an easy way to create an entirely new vibe in a room without decorating as such. Its amazing what you can do nowadays, i must check out the styles for my boys rooms x

7. hannah wood
    21/12/2017 / 6:22 pm

I think this is such a good idea, we have been looking at something like this for sometime as we wanted one with space and planets for my Son.

8. 21/12/2017 / 7:55 pm

What a great idea! I especially love the Map of the world Animals one. I wouldn’t mind a grown-up version of that one in my house!

9. 21/12/2017 / 10:01 pm

I love seeing kids room home decor ideas. I love the Wallsauce mural wallpaper for kid’s room. They have bright fun colors and themes like jungle or underwater. My favorite one is the map of the world with animals it is so cute!! And the kids can learn while looking at the wall which animal is from 🙂 My favorite for my room would be flamingos! It reminds me of tropical weather resort vacation!

10. 21/12/2017 / 10:52 pm

I would have loved wallpaper like this when I was a child. I have always loved birds, so some design with lots of songbirds and parrots would make me smile every time I looked at it. My sister, on the other hand, was a real girly-girl, so for her probably something princess-y with lots of pink and purple colors would do. Oh well. We’re in our 50’s now, too late (laughs).

11. 21/12/2017 / 11:45 pm

That would be a really cool way to do a surprise makeover! It would be really hard to choose one though, they’re all so cool!

12. 22/12/2017 / 1:40 am

If only these had existed when my children were still young- they would have been a total lifesaver! Absolutely love the idea of the more sophisticated prints being used an accent wall in other rooms of the house. So fun!

13. Ashley Mullins
    22/12/2017 / 3:06 am

That is so awesome! Although, it would be cool for a kids room, I NEED this for my room dressing room!! Checking them out now!!

14. 22/12/2017 / 7:00 am

I love wall paper! These designs are so much fun. I may have to consider wall papering my new apartment 😀

15. 22/12/2017 / 8:04 am

Oh these murals look so colourful and fun, our kids will certainly love this!

16. 22/12/2017 / 3:31 pm

I remember spending hours painting a wild animal jungle mural all over my twin daughters room when they were around for. This is an amazing product and Would have made my life so much easier. Great graphics too

17. 22/12/2017 / 6:33 pm

Omg those flamingos are so cool!! Would love to have them on my bedroom wall <3

18. Sam
    22/12/2017 / 6:56 pm

This is very creative, I would have to have this as a kid growing up – especially the map as I’m now a traveler! I don’t have kids yet, but I’ll defs think of this when I do.

19. 22/12/2017 / 10:23 pm

Flamingoes!! These are amazing. I wonder if I can convince my step-dad to hang some up for my son.

20. Hannah
    22/12/2017 / 11:46 pm

These look really creative. Love the designs, especially the map

21. 23/12/2017 / 4:16 am

What a lovely way to decorate a kid’s room! The patterns are truly incredible. I especially love the Winter Wonderland (for my niece) and the map (for my grandson). Do you think I could convince my hubby to hang the flamingos somewhere in the house? They’re all sorts of adorable! x

22. Hannah
    23/12/2017 / 3:14 pm

These look amazing! My favourite is the winter wonderland one x

23. 23/12/2017 / 7:35 pm

These wall murals look fabulous – I think they work really well in children’s rooms, I know mine would love one!

24. 24/12/2017 / 12:22 am

These look incredible! I would have absolutely loved something like this in my bedroom when I was a little girl! That polar bear/castle one looks so beautiful too!

25. 24/12/2017 / 11:04 am

It must be really fun to decorate a kids room! There are so many interesting way to do up a kids room. I loved all the wall papers you listed, though the flamingo printed one is my favorite! Will it be too odd to have one for an adult’s room as well? 😉
    Sarmistha Goswami recently posted…The Grey and Black LookMy Profile

26. 24/12/2017 / 8:19 pm

Forget the children I want that flamingo wallpaper in my office! They’re a lovely idea

27. 24/12/2017 / 9:37 pm

Those room options look amazing! I never thought about decorating with murals but it seems to really liven up a room. I’d definitely do it. I want my daughter to have interest in travel from an early age so the world map mural would be perfect!

28. 25/12/2017 / 2:19 am

This is totally cute and have different designs to choose from. I’ll definitely check them out for my son’ nursery.

29. 26/12/2017 / 5:18 am

I am a mom to a 1 year beautiful girl.I loved the idea to decorate babies room.thank you so much for inspiring me.I am sure gonna change the decor

30. 28/12/2017 / 12:28 pm

I really adored all the decoration ideas posted here. They are simply amazing! Thanks a ton and I plan to use the ‘winter wonderland’ design in my child’s room.

31. Dannii
    29/12/2017 / 10:12 am

The world map of animals is so adorable. I will consider that for when we do my daughters nursery.

32. 01/01/2018 / 9:25 pm

I think that mural wallpapers is such a good idea, they are vibrant, fun and colourful with plenty of designs for kids to choose from. It is great that the wallpaper is easy to apply and easy to peel off.
    Ana De- Jesus recently posted…The Jasmine Indian Afternoon Tea At Taj LondonMy Profile

33. 02/01/2018 / 10:17 am

these are cool. I love fun wallpaper. The dinosaur one is cool.

34. 02/01/2018 / 9:32 pm

Oh wow these wall papers look amazing! Love the one with all the animals!

35. 02/01/2018 / 9:41 pm

Loving the Union jack mural. I’m hoping to be able to do a make-over of my daughter’s room this year. You’ve just given me ideas 🙂

36. 02/01/2018 / 10:22 pm

I LOVE the flamingos!! what is it with flamingos and unicorns this last year! I love them and some great ideas here.

37. 03/01/2018 / 10:00 am

These are stunning!! I have always used wall stickers as the are very effective visually but you can change them so easily once the children grow out/grow up from that stage and want something else
    Sonia Cave recently posted…Inspiration Wednesday – LearningMy Profile

38. 03/01/2018 / 11:15 am

I would love to do this when we move house for my daughter. I love the flamingos and winter wonderland one in particular!

39. 03/01/2018 / 12:23 pm

I like the idea of decorating with wallpapers. I think it is an easy way to change the look of any room.

40. 03/01/2018 / 1:12 pm

This is so cool and creative – I would have loved one of these as a child! I love the flamingo one! x

41. 03/01/2018 / 5:28 pm

I’ve used wall stickers on a neutral background for my son’s room since he was one. I hadn’t heard of wall murals but will definitely be interested in them for when we buy a house. I love the Map of the World one especially!