Fun Christmas Gifts On A Budget

It’s November, which means that the festive season is upon us in full force. We’ve all seen Christmas items sneaking their way into our shops for the past month or so, but now that Halloween is over they are dominating the space.

One of the most fun parts of Christmas is the shopping. Finding the perfect gift for your love ones, wrapping it up while watching festive movies, and then giving them to your family members on Christmas day. Of course, not all of your family or friends may be there for you to give gifts to personally, and in this case, you could send the gifts in the post, there are some great Shiply reviews online and they are a good postal service to use.

Vinyl Wall Clock

Homemade Vinyl Wall Clock

If you are a bit crafty, you could make a practical gift for the home which will also be a bit of fun for one December evening. All you need to do is buy a vinyl record from a music store, order a clock mechanism from eBay and attach it in the hole.

50 Sheds of Grey

50 Sheds of Grey

If your dad is a bit of a joker, then you could add this to his stocking and make everyone laugh. Males in the family such as dads and uncles can be difficult to buy for over the festive season which is why adding a bit of humour into their gifts is usually a winner. This book is written in the style of Fifty Shades Of Grey, and hilariously parodies the series.

Word Cloud Wall Print

Word Cloud Wall Print

A word cloud print can go for a lot of money if you try to buy one online, which is why it’s much better just to make it yourself. All you’ll have to do is buy the frame once you’ve created your word cloud. There’s a website online called Wordle where you can select the words you want and play around with the layout on the cloud. All you need to do after that is print it off and put it in a frame!

Antique Teacup Candle

Antique Teacup Candle

Rather than going into one of those little stores on the high street and spending a fortune, you can choose a mug you like and make your own candle. All you need to buy is a wick and metal ring, and then melt down some old candles and pour them into the mug. Viola!

Homemade Herbal Tea

Homemade Herbal Tea

Herbal tea is great for a health conscious family member or friend, or one who doesn’t like regular tea. It can however be a little bit expensive to buy. However, you can make your own herbal tea mixes at home and stick them in an old coffee jar.

Plant Marker Stones

Plant Marker Stones

Collect some stones or buy them from the garden centre. You can then use nail polish to write the name of plants on them. Once you’re done, your family member can then pop them in place in the flowerbeds or the herb garden.

And there you have it! 6 really fun, budget-friendly Christmas gifts that your friends and family are sure to love.
What do you guys think of them? Be sure to let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for reading guys.

1. 06/11/2017 / 7:31 am

The word cloud wall print looks lovely. Put some creativity in it and you will have an amazing print. Awesome!

2. 06/11/2017 / 4:48 pm

While I’m NOT ready to talk about Christmas gifts just yet, I love this list, especially the vinyl record clock idea. I can think of a couple of hard-to-buy-for people who would love something like that…..if I was crafty. 😉
    Cathy recently posted…Sundays are Made for Relaxation, Muffins, and RunningMy Profile

3. 06/11/2017 / 8:36 pm

That tea cup candle is the CUTEST. My mom, daughter and I love to go to high tea for special occasions- this would be such a great reminder of all of the lovely times we’ve shared! I’ll add a batch of herbal tea to create the perfect gift set!

4. 06/11/2017 / 8:36 pm

5. reesa
    06/11/2017 / 9:30 pm

Oh my brother would love that vinyl clock! These are such great ideas!

6. 06/11/2017 / 10:17 pm

I want that teacup candle. I love all things tea related and that would be the perfect gift. I am going to buy myself a few.

7. 07/11/2017 / 12:19 am

Wow! What a good selection of gifts. I love herbal tea so I may be making a gift for myself, LOL.

8. 07/11/2017 / 1:45 am

I love the rocks! I know my grandmother would love a set for her garden

9. 07/11/2017 / 3:17 pm

I love Word Clouds! I actually have a few of those prints in my home.

10. Jacqui Odell
    07/11/2017 / 3:20 pm

These are cute! I love the stones idea. They are simple and easy to do.

11. 07/11/2017 / 5:28 pm

Those plant marker stones are so adorable! I think my mom would love a bunch of those in her garden. Gonna make some with the kids. Never thought of using nail polish! Genius!

12. Sheila Reeves
    09/11/2017 / 6:16 am

I love the plant stones, would make a really cute gift for my sister – or me!

13. 10/11/2017 / 1:01 pm

Ugh, I am not ready for Christmas either! And although my heart skipped a beat or two seeing a vinyl record being used as a clock, I have to admit, it was pretty darn cool! I have mixed emotions right now lol.
    Steve recently posted…Best Record Player Under 100My Profile