My Top Picks from PBteen’s Harry Potter Collection

I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned it here on my blog before, but I like to consider myself a bit of a Harry Potter fan. I’ve read all the books, seen all the movies, and even introduced my 4-year-old to the wonderful world of magic. So imagine my delight when I spotted that Pottery Barn had introduced a brand new line of Harry Potter homewares to their teen section?!

Now, I know what you’re thinking! You’re thinking, ‘Why would you want to shop in the teen homeware section, Lou?’ But trust me when I say, there’s nothing in the collection that respectable adults like myself wouldn’t like! And for today’s post, I’m going to talk you through my top picks from the whole range. So why not make yourself comfortable and let me tell you all about it?

Enchanted Night Sky Duvet Cover and Sham

01. Enchanted Night Sky Duvet Cover and Sham

You may remember a few weeks ago I shared my current bedroom wishlist. And on it, I included a duvet cover set that had wizard cats printed all over it. I picked out that particular duvet cover set because I thought it was quite Harry Potter-esque. So I don’t think it will come as any surprise that my first pick today is an actual Harry Potter duvet cover and sham! (Or a duvet cover and pillowcase if you’re in the UK, like me).

The bedding itself is white and has intricately designed gold owls, moons, and stars printed all over it to look like an enchanted night sky. It’s super soft and snuggly, and I think it would look absolutely wonderful in the dorm or bedroom of any Harry Potter fan, no matter what age they are.

Golden Snitch Clock

02. Golden Snitch Clock

Next, like any amazing Quidditch Seeker, I have my beady little eye on this super cute golden snitch clock. I mean, just look at it! What’s not to love?! The clock is fairly small in size and has a little door at the front which opens to reveal the clock face, and two wings to make it look like a real golden snitch! It would be sure to make a magical addition to the decor of my room. I just love it!

Hedwig Jewellery Cage

03. Hedwig Jewellery Cage

Being quite a girly girl, I have a lot of jewellery that gets scattered across my dressing table every night instead of being put away in its proper place. So I’d love to get my hands on this absolutely stunning jewellery cage, which has lots of room to keep all of my valuable little trinkets safe. The cage is inspired by the one that Harry keeps his pet owl, Hedwig, in when he travels to and from Hogwarts in the iconic books and movies. And it rotates to allow easy access to all your earrings, necklaces, bracelets and more.

The cage features a gold finish, and I think it would look superb sat on the dressing table in my room. I’ll have to keep my fingers crossed that some lovely person treats me to this for my birthday later this month as it’s most definitely my favourite piece from the whole collection!

Elaborate Arched Mirror

04. Elaborate Arched Mirror

Even though I hate seeing my own reflection staring back at me, I love having mirrors in my room, as I think they can make the space around me seem so much bigger. And I think this elaborate arched mirror with its vintage feel would add a touch of class to the decor in my bedroom. Built to last a lifetime, the mirror is made of glass with an MDF backing and polyurethane frame. It has an antique finish and is the perfect size to let you check your style from head to toe!

Hufflepuff Backpack

05. Hufflepuff Backpack

If you’re a massive Harry Potter fan, you’ll be sure to know about Pottermore, a website where you can find out everything there is to know about Harry and the Wizarding World. Once you’ve signed up to become a member, you can take a quiz to be ‘sorted’ into one of the Hogwarts houses. And when I took the quiz, I was told I was a Hufflepuff. Yay!

PBteen have created a range of gorgeous canvas backpacks dedicated to each of the Hogwarts Houses, and my favourite one just happens to be the Hufflepuff one. I’m sure this is mainly due to the colour of the backpack, but I like to think it’s because I really was meant to be a Hufflepuff! The backpack features a handle and adjustable straps, silver and nickel hardware and 3 pockets – one of which is perfect for holding a laptop. I love that it has the letter ‘H’ and some other cool patches sewn onto it as well. It’s the coolest backpack I’ve seen in ages!!

Maurauder's Map Pillow Cover

06. Maurader’s Map Pillow Cover

Shh! Don’t let them find you. You can now secretly explore Hogwarts each night with PBteen’s awesome Maurader’s Map Pillow. Soft, plush, and oh-so-magical, this pillow glows in the dark to give your bed a bewitching new makeover. Just how cool is that?!

House Tumblers

07. House Tumblers

It’s definitely no secret that I love a good drinking cup, and these Hogwarts House Tumblers are right up my street! The tumblers themselves are made of porcelain to ensure they keep your favourite beverages piping hot, and they each have a silicone lid. The tumblers come in four different colours to depict each of the different houses, and I love all of them so much that I don’t think I’d be able to decide which I would buy if I had some spare money to spend. Can I just have all of them? No? Oh dear!

Hedwig Lamp

08. Hedwig Lamp

Next up I’ve picked out this amazing table lamp inspired by Hedwig, who is Harry’s pet owl. The lamp is rustically designed with a bold, bronze finish, and it has a linen shade at the top. I think this would look amazing in any dorm room so students can use it to compose top-secret messages, study the Maurader’s Map, or even do their actual homework late into the evening.

Storage Lapdesk

09. Super Storage Lap Desk

Both my kids love using a lapdesk when they’re doing their homework, drawing, or even eating. So I just had to feature these incredible house-themed super storage lap desks from PBteen’s Harry Potter Collection as one of my top picks! They are a clever, on-the-go study solution for children in school and teenagers in college or uni alike. What I love most about these lap desks is not only do they have multiple storage compartments inside, but they also have a built-in wooden pencil ledge to stop your laptop, books, pens, and papers from sliding around while you work. It’s the perfect portable table!

Knit Throw

10. Knit Throw

And last but not certainly not least, I adore these house-themed knitted throws from PBteen’s Harry Potter Collection. Every witch and wizard should have a comfy throw to cuddle up with at night. Whether you’re a Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw or Slytherin, display your loyalty with a cosy knit throw in your house colours. It would make the perfect finishing touch to any Harry Potter themed bedroom!

My Top Picks from PBteen's Harry Potter CollectionAnd there you have it, my top picks from PBteen’s Harry Potter Collection. I hope you enjoyed it. And if you live in the UK, don’t panic! Pottery Barn ship out here so you don’t need to miss out. I already know what I’m going to be treating certain members of my family to this Christmas. Accio, bankcard, I think I’m gonna need you!

Are you a fan of Harry Potter? And what do you think of the PBteen collection?
Why not let me know in the comments below.

1. 02/10/2017 / 10:11 pm

I love that Jewelry Cage! I think I need to ask for that for Christmas!!

2. 02/10/2017 / 10:53 pm

I absolutely love the Jewelry cage and the clock! Yes. I love Harry Potter. I read every book to my kids, even though they were both very capable of reading on their own. It was a fun bonding experience.
    Alicia Taylor recently posted…How to win at wine with a vinturi aeratorMy Profile

3. 02/10/2017 / 11:32 pm

This is sweet! I had no idea they had a Harry Potter collection! My boys are going to flip!

• 09/10/2017 / 4:54 pm

I have to admit I didn’t either I love that so many places are bringing one out now though – I need it all!
      Sarah Bailey recently posted…Halloween at EtsyMy Profile

4. 02/10/2017 / 11:46 pm

I could totally use one of those lap desks myself! Cool collection. With Harry Potter being so huge, I’m sure this collections will be mega popular!
    Shirley Wood recently posted…Merry Monday Link Up Party #174My Profile

5. lauren
    03/10/2017 / 1:38 am

I can’t even let my niece go into the store without wanting everything. Hse has read all the books this summer and is in love with all things HP. I think I will get her the sheets for her birthday.

6. reesa
    03/10/2017 / 2:30 am

I just love pottery barn’s collections. I love how elegant all of these harry potter inspired pieces are!

7. 03/10/2017 / 4:20 am

Forget the kids! I want this collection for myself. Kudos to Pottery Barn for putting together these amazing pieces!

8. 03/10/2017 / 11:55 am

I am loving these items, I love the jewellery cage, the bedding, and the cushion cover would be great for my teen x

9. 03/10/2017 / 12:02 pm

Oh, my word I am in love. I am a huge Harry Potter fan and I am totally geeking out over this.

10. 03/10/2017 / 2:01 pm

Wifey is in the process of redesigning our home and this post could not have been more timely! Thanks!

11. 03/10/2017 / 4:47 pm

Oh my goodness Im so excited you told me about this!! My teenage daughter is a big Harry Potter fan and these things are all great as they are both grown up and Harry Potter! I think you just found all my Christmas presents for me!!

12. Melanie Walsh
    03/10/2017 / 4:59 pm

My daughter is 9 3/4 and the biggest Harry Potter fan! I can’t believe how adorable it all is! I love the accents like the bird cage and the snitch clock.

13. 04/10/2017 / 4:38 am

We don’t have Pottery Barn in India and I am so jealous now! I love Harry Potter and would have loved to get these products for my house. Pottery Barn come to India soon 🙂
    Khushboo recently posted…Everybody has a Mumbai storyMy Profile

14. 04/10/2017 / 1:19 pm

I love this post, I never knew about this collection and I want it all.

15. 05/10/2017 / 5:09 am

The title might say teen, but I would love to decorate my whole house entirely with harry potter decorations and I am over my teen years lol! Love the hedwig lamp the most!

16. Blair villanueva
    05/10/2017 / 8:30 am

These are all gorgeous items and you have an excellrnt taste. I like the cage jewelery organizer 🙂

17. 06/10/2017 / 12:08 am

I love Pottery Barn and had no idea they’d come out with a Harry Potter collection. There’s a little something for everyone. My daughter would love the bedding, my husband the lamp and lap desk. For me? The mirror. I’d love to have it for our bedroom! x

18. suchi
    06/10/2017 / 3:11 am

This is so beautiful!!! My niece would love this!:)…She is a big Harry Potter fan!

19. 06/10/2017 / 3:54 am

I wouldn’t mind the cage in my room. It would so be a fun piece to showcase.

20. 06/10/2017 / 7:58 pm

Really a very beautifully and well decorated bedroom you have. Golden cage and arched mirror would truly add beauty to this room.

21. 07/10/2017 / 4:08 pm

oh my gosh, how did I not know about that? I’m a massive Hary Potter fan and this collection is actually very classy, I can imagine having it in my house without looking too childish 🙂

22. 08/10/2017 / 11:34 pm

A few of these things are quite cool even to a grandma. I like the Hedwig Jewelry Cage, the Golden Snitch Clock and the Hedwig Owl Lamp the most. The bed set is very nice also.
    Gladys parker recently posted…Greedy Granny Game from GoliathMy Profile

23. 09/10/2017 / 12:54 am

My oldest used to love Harry Potter, these are great ideas for the Harry Potter addict. Very cool decor and accents for any room. Loving it!

24. 09/10/2017 / 6:22 am

Cool. I love that Hufflepuff backpack. And so my teenage cousins and sibling, they are great fan of Harry Potter.

25. Elizabeth O
    09/10/2017 / 12:48 pm

Those harry potter collections are so stunning. The golden snitch clock and the Hedwig jewelry cage beautiful. Especially the Enchanted Night Sky Duvet Cover and Sham. I really like it.

26. Victoria Heckstall
    09/10/2017 / 1:06 pm

I totally love your Harry Potter Collections! They’re so cute and really perfect for teens!

27. 09/10/2017 / 2:45 pm

I am in love with those sheets and jewelry case….. I wish I could have all these harry potter collections at my place 😀

28. 09/10/2017 / 3:47 pm

I love all things HP. The jewellery cage and bed set are my faves. X

29. 09/10/2017 / 4:04 pm

Now those are some awesome Harry Potter bits, we have a couple of Harry Potter bedding bits so I may just have to add this one to the collection as well.
    Sarah Bailey recently posted…Halloween at EtsyMy Profile

30. 09/10/2017 / 4:52 pm

OMG! OMG! OMG!! I cannot keep calm! I absolutely loved that Golden Snitch Clock & that Hedwig Lamp & that Hedwig cage accessory holder & literally every damn thing on here!!! It’s like finding I’m a witch!

31. 09/10/2017 / 6:00 pm

I am a big fan of HP and all of these things are so amazing! I need to get the duvet cover

32. Jen Walker
    09/10/2017 / 7:14 pm

I love Harry Potter, and since we don’t have a Pottery Barn in the area, I didn’t know they had a collection out! There are so many cute items! I really like the snitch clock and the Hedwig cage jewelry holder!

33. 09/10/2017 / 8:43 pm

Thank you so much for this post, you’ve just given me loads of choices for my sister’s Christmas presents! I’m glad they use borderfree for shipping as I don’t have to worry about unknown customs fees, I always worry about that! 🙂

34. 09/10/2017 / 9:22 pm

What an amazing collection of Harry Potter items. I think that golden snitch is a fantastic idea I might get one for my friend she loves that sort of thing.
    MELANIE EDJOURIAN recently posted…What To Do With Old FurnitureMy Profile

35. Cat
    09/10/2017 / 9:35 pm

Oh my god I am kind of obsessed with everything!!! Not gonna lie, if I was a college student right now, this would be my dorm room. I still may have to get that ‘solemnly swear’ pillow!

36. 09/10/2017 / 9:43 pm

Omg that snitch clock and jewellery cage look amazing 😍 is it bad that I just want it all haha x
    Claire Ray recently posted…New Theme: Radcliffe 2My Profile

37. 09/10/2017 / 9:49 pm

woooow! this is the best collection ive ever set my eyes on! that watch is just everything and the cage! wow.

38. 09/10/2017 / 10:00 pm

I love Harry Potter however I’m nowhere near as fanatical as my nieces and nephews. I do understand the appeal though. I’ve spotted Primark also have some Harry Potter gear in at the moment however the collection you found looks miles better *all the heart eyed emojis*

Halima
    X

39. 09/10/2017 / 10:15 pm

There’s a shop selling a selection of this in Cologne, Germany. We bought a few fab things to pack k our daughter off to Uni with a few old school favourites.

40. 10/10/2017 / 12:36 am

We read the entire blog and didn’t see a single piece of magical cat pieces….but as a fellow Potter fan,these are rather dashing!!

41. Samantha Leigh Kresz
    10/10/2017 / 1:18 am

Omg I am obsessed. Didn’t know this existing. Thanks for sharing!

42. 10/10/2017 / 2:46 am

Yes To It ALL!! I saw this come across my feed a week or so ago and I have been making my … umm I mean my daughter’s wish list ever since. I plan on surprising her for her birthday with a full Harry Potter room makeover!
    Tiffany Haywood recently posted…Homegrown Arts Festival • Art In All FormsMy Profile

43. Ann Bacciaglia
    10/10/2017 / 7:29 am

that’s an awesome collection! i need to show my daughter this as she would love it.

44. Zoe Jackson
    10/10/2017 / 8:16 am

OMGoodness I need all that is here, especially the Golden Snitch Clock and that Storage Lap Desk, I’m a writer so it’ll be ideal for and I think I need to treat myself anyway, thank you for sharing these they are awesome and the fact they ship to the UK makes me very happy!

45. 10/10/2017 / 9:35 am

I love the golden snitch clock. I grew up as HP fan so having this in my Christmas list would be superb!

46. Rosey
    10/10/2017 / 10:14 am

I did not know this line was at Pottery Barn. This really is a cool find!

47. 10/10/2017 / 10:22 am

My Brother was a huge fan of Harry Potter and I’m sure he would love these collection and all are looks great

48. Cristina Leau
    10/10/2017 / 12:24 pm

OMG! I want the all. I like Harry Potter and my husband is a bigger fan than me, so those would be great for our house. I have to order some for now and ask for the rest as my B-day gift :))

49. Anchal
    10/10/2017 / 5:05 pm

This collection is stupendous. My nephew is going to love it. Thanks for sharing this

50. 10/10/2017 / 6:29 pm

Love everything here but in particular the golden snitch clock is amazing! 🙂 x

51. 11/10/2017 / 4:53 am

OMG… the bedding is so cute! I would have never thought Harry Potter bedding would fit my taste, but I could definitely see that on my bed! I think the backpack is really cute.

52. 11/10/2017 / 6:54 am

I am sure so many Harry Potter fanatic would go gaga on this. I personally love the Golden Snitch Clock and the owl lampshade! I need to share this to my officemate who loves and collecting this too.
    Anosa recently posted…Local Adventures: Ashdown House #localtouristMy Profile

53. 11/10/2017 / 10:23 am

I’m a huge Harry Potter fan and I’m in love with the whole collection. The hedwig jewellery cage looks so pretty
    Kirsty recently posted…The Supermum Myth Review*My Profile

54. 11/10/2017 / 10:51 am

OMG I love everything! It’s all so gorgeous! The bedding is so minimalist and pretty yet so Harry Potter…. love it. I never even knew about this collection, I’m going to have a look now! 🙂
    Amy Deverson recently posted…3 Reasons To Honeymoon in ColoradoMy Profile

55. 11/10/2017 / 2:16 pm

Everything looks super well made! I’d love a Golden Snitch Clock, but I’d have to make sure the kids knew not to try catch it 😀

56. 11/10/2017 / 6:04 pm

My Daughter is a HP fanatic and she is 21 in November so these would make perfect presents for her…. I hope she doesn’t read your blog before then 🙂
    Tanya Brannan recently posted…Heavenly HaltoMy Profile

57. 11/10/2017 / 9:01 pm

I think the HP collection is really nice and high quality. I have a secret I never saw one Harry Potter movie or book.

58. 11/10/2017 / 10:05 pm

I love Harry potter! I want it all! That mirror is just gorgeous

59. 12/10/2017 / 2:51 am

Some truly gorgeous pieces here -I absolutely love the golden snitch clock! My sister in law is a huge HP fan and for her 40th we’ve bought her tickets to hogwarts After Dark at warner bros studios 🙂 x
    Lucy | Real Mum Reviews recently posted…Hump Day Linky 11/10My Profile

60. 12/10/2017 / 8:10 am

Oh my word – that gorgeous Golden Snitch Clock! My nephew would be over the moon happy to receive one for Christmas. Your post has me thinking about shopping for the holidays. Such wonderful Harry Potter items here. Thanks so much for sharing!

61. 12/10/2017 / 8:22 am

What a lovely collection of beautiful and useful things! Didn’t know it existed before reading your post. I’m sure my son would love to have some of these!

62. 12/10/2017 / 12:13 pm

I love that you have included some light coloured HP inspired products too. So often they are all so dark that just would look out of place in our home. That duvet cover would go perfectly with our new bedroom makeover!
    Helen Costello recently posted…Giant Battenburg #BakeoftheWeekMy Profile

63. Sarah Ann
    12/10/2017 / 1:30 pm

I love the Hedwig jewellery cage – so pretty and as a huge Harry Potter fan, the perfect way to store my jewellery.

64. Laura H
    12/10/2017 / 9:12 pm

I NEED all of this stuff!!!! I’m not sure what my favourite is.. the bed sheets are awesome and a subtle way of paying homage to Harry Potter so maybe that!

65. 15/10/2017 / 5:32 am

I totally love all these Harry Potter Collection from PBteen’s. I haven’t shop there but I am an HP fanatic and all these are a total must have! Will definitely check them out and look forward to shopping there.

66. 16/10/2017 / 5:23 am

My kids love Harry Potter. I am going to look into this collection.

67. 16/10/2017 / 7:22 pm

love the bedsheets. wow. you did a beautiful job. it looks so magical and expensive…lol.

68. Lubka Henry
    17/10/2017 / 6:19 am

Wow, these items not only look magical, but are so stylish too!